Sunday 20 December 2015

NYX Intense Butter Gloss Chocolate Crepe





I have found myself picking up more of these Intense Butter Glosses up over the last few weeks so expect to see a few reviews of them every now and then. Brown lipsticks/lipglosses were really in this past fall and Chocolate Crepe is one of the most wearable brown shades I have ever worn. I would say it pulls a bit burgundy-red on my lips, so don't let the dark shade on the outside tube scare you away. I'm a big fan of these Intense Butter Glosses because of how comfortable they are to wear and how pigmented the formula is. They also come in some many different and unconventional shades which I think makes NYX stand out from the usual "play-it-safe" drugstore brands. If you're looking to foray into the world of brown shades, Chocolate Crepe might be a great place to start. 

No comments:

Post a Comment