Wednesday 16 December 2015

China Glaze Coal Hands, Warm Heart


I kept my word and went back to the salon to pick up China Glaze's Coal Hands, Warm Heart. I just couldn't forget this dazzling multidimensional glitter and that it stood out in a holiday release. Since these glitters are slightly bigger and more varied than I Soiree I Didn't Do It, I decided to layer it on top of one coat of a black polish (I used Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear Black Out). There are two coats of Coal Hands, Warm Heart on top of that and I have to say it turned out really well! The blue glitters really give the black base a blue tinge and I love the random gold glitters. It's just a colour palette which is so pleasing to look at and I'm sure this polish will have further use than simply being a holiday polish.

No comments:

Post a Comment