Friday 4 December 2015

L'oreal Color Riche Nail Polish Feline Sauvage



Bonus post of the day! I'm hoping to help you all decide on which colours to wear with the upcoming holiday parties and all. Feline Sauvage is a deep emerald pine green with micro shimmer. It's insanely gorgeous and such a fitting colour for the holidays. I have yet to see any of the major players release a colour like this in their holiday collections this year (I'm looking at you OPI and China Glaze). Although I really like the concept of mini polishes (heck, who uses a whole bottle these days), I didn't especially like the brush included with this one; it reminds me a lot of the ones that come with Sally Hansen's nail polishes. The polish though is quite easy to work with. I recommend two thick coats for even coverage.

No comments:

Post a Comment