Monday 7 December 2015

Bonne Bell LipLaquer Bellini





Every once in a while, I get hit with nostalgia and miss the things I had as a child. Any kid who grew up in North America is probably familiar with Bonne Bell's Lipsmackers chapsticks which came in every flavour a kid could dream of. That's why I'm always a bit surprised every once and a while to run into the Bonne Bell products which are tailored towards older young woman (did I just write an oxymoron there?!). Surprisingly, these liplaquers are pretty great formula and pigment wise. Bellini pulls a warm coral colour with some shimmer (of course) on lips and the formula feels moisturizing. The only problem is the smell, which reminds me of some really sour Starburst candies or sour fruit. If you can tolerate a sub-par fruit smell, I totally recommend this lipgloss to you; it's a great compromise to your younger Lipsmacker's lovin' self.

No comments:

Post a Comment