Friday 11 December 2015

Covergirl Oh Balm! Vitamin Infused Balm 10 Gumdrop





I have been let down by coloured balms in the past and have steered clear of them for a while. I picked this up at the drugstore the other night and I would have to say that I am pleasantly surprised. Gumdrop is a very sheer mauve colour which will give a dark tint to your lips at best, but is actually fairly moisturizing. I found that with L'oreal's Color Riche Balm and Maybelline's Babylips, the moisture was very superficial. It would apply very comfortably, but the "balmy" feeling wouldn't stay very long-twenty minutes the most! I have had this balm on for about an hour now and I really think the only way it would run out was if I wiped it off or ate something. Overall, I am quite pleased. Sometimes it's nice to have a bit of colour and lip balm power at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment