Thursday 10 December 2015

China Glaze I Soiree I Didn't Do It


I always get really excited for China Glaze's Holiday releases and have fond memories of great colours from the past. I Soiree I Didn't Do It is from their Cheers Holiday 2015 collection and I would describe it as a teal glitter nailpolish. This look was achieved with three layers of the polish and two layers of Seche Viche topcoat on top (I find glitter polishes chip really easily, so hence why I felt I needed a little more top coat protection). This colour is lovely on its own and doesn't need a base to be opaque, although I'm sure you could come up with some cool looks with it. I know that the Cheers collection didn't quite hit it off with everybody, but I really think that it took a different spin from your typical holiday reds and multicolored glitters. I'm considering going back to pick up Coal Hands Warm Hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment