Tuesday 17 November 2015

Wet n Wild Color Icon Limited Edition Stay Wild Eye shadow palette Freestyle Wrap




I had high hopes for this palette, as I've experienced great pigmentation and colour pay-off with previous Wet n Wild eye shadow trios. This is a limited edition version of their Color Icon palette which comes in other great colour combos too, but I chose this purple one as it stood out to me the most. Sad to say, the first two colours of the palette are very chalky and glittery. The last and deepest berry shade is the most velvety and pigmented of the three and has the familiar normal texture that their eye shadows usually have. Nevertheless, they are still all very wearable and workable shades and I see myself using this for when I want some purple without it being too harsh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment