Monday 30 November 2015

L'Oreal Color Riche Lipstick 392 Tanzania Rubis





I spotted L'Oreal's winter collection stand at a local drug store the other night and was quite impressed with what they put out. The theme has some emerald and gold tones which I think are perfect for the upcoming holiday season. There were two lipsticks released (a nude and red) and I chose Tanzania Rubis as I think that a red lipstick is perfect for those Christmas parties and whatnot (when isn't a red lipstick perfect?). I have mixed feelings about the texture of this lipstick, as it is a bit drying and red can really bring out skin flakes and lines. I recommend wearing lip balm and as well some lipliner to get the best out of this lipstick. Otherwise, it's quite pigmented and the shade is very flattering-I think it would look great for both cool and warm skintones.

No comments:

Post a Comment