Friday 6 November 2015

Sally Hansen Salon Effects Real Polish Nail Strips Crowd Surfer





This was my first time trying nail strips/wraps and I'm not sure what to quite think of them. I can appreciate how you can have intricate nail art and designs without expense or a masterful level of artistry. There is also virtually zero dry time. On the other hand, these weren't as simple to put on as touted (mind you, it was my first time trying them) and I could probably apply traditional nail polish a lot faster. As well, I had difficult finding ones that matched my nail sizes accurately as they were all a bit too big for me (I have small hands; my ring size ranges from 4 to 6 at the largest). These tore on me a bit too, making it difficult to stretch them over the nail without ripping them before getting a chance to wrap the nail tip. I'm guessing it might be because Crowd Surfer is a glittery finish and might be thinner than the other designs. In all, these are a lot of fun, but I might reserve them for special events or days when I can't wait for nail polish drying.

No comments:

Post a Comment