Friday 30 October 2015

Wet n Wild Coloricon Palette Poster Child





With Halloween fast approaching, you may be needing some different colours in your make-up stash than what you would normally sport on a daily basis. I find that during these times, value and quality become factors of great consideration. Wet n Wild's Poster Child palette is a great combination of value and quality. The colours in this palette are very bold and have a silky texture. They all have quite fair to good pigmentation without any base or primer underneath (I swatch all eye shadows without primer to get a good sense of their basic pigmentation). I would probably use this palette throughout the year too, on any day I felt like jazzing up my make-up routine (I have an endless collection of brown, taupe and neutral shades). 

No comments:

Post a Comment