Thursday 29 October 2015

Sinful Colors Splatter Spell



I have been in the mood for some Halloween themed nails! I have two layers of Sally Hansen's Xtreme Nail Color in Black Out underneath a layer or two of Splatter Spell. Black out was surprisingly a very great black nail polish to work with (I have not had great experiences with Sally Hansen in the past and now I'm wondering if I should try some other shades; the Xtreme line is very affordable here). Splatter Spell required a bit of more work. I couldn't get the glitter flakes to cling on with just one coat, so I layered it on gently. I smoothed out the layers with each application so it wouldn't get too goopy. I know that glitter top coats usually require a bit of work but Splatter Spell was a bit more difficult to work with than Sally Hansen's "Mermaid's Tale", another glitter flake top coat mentioned in a previous post.

No comments:

Post a Comment